Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

RSS Discussion Questions

1. Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?

I selected the sites I did because they either can provide me with important news, and government information, or I have an interest in the topics.

2. Was it easy to find the feeds and subscribe to them?

Yes, it was very easy for me to find and follow the feeds.

3. Which sites were your favorites?

My favorite sites were TMZ.com and thebeautydepartment.com, which gives tips and advice about different beauty and hair products.

4. What else can you use RSS feeds for?

You can use RSS feeds to put all of your favorite or most visited websites into one place, rather than going to all different websites.

5. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?

It is pretty likely that I will still use RSS feeds as a helpful tool in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment