Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 15, 2014

Do Now 12/15

     The one thing that ignites my fire to change the world is seeing people struggling. Just yesterday I was walking through New York City and seeing homeless people always breaks my heart. I hate seeing people who deserve better or who are in need, because everyone deserves to live a life where they are happy and healthy. About every 2 weeks or so, my family and I go make bagged lunches for the homeless, because my parents have taught me that it is important to give back and to help those in need.  Every time I volunteer, I always feel a sense of accomplishment, since I have helped about 300 people get food in their stomachs. It always makes me feel good, and that is the reason why I keep doing it week after week. This can fulfill my life goal of helping others, because I am directly aiding those who need help. Also, I am helping the community because it can become a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment