Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Blog Post Assesment

Recently, I have visited the Allendale Bar and Grill. They specialize in pub food, such as burgers and home style meals, however they also serve salads, pasta, and other options. The "AB&G" is located in Allendale, New Jersey. Their home environment welcomes many guests very frequently for a night out, or other events such as baby showers, celebrations, or a simple bite out with the family. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and the restaurant is easily family friendly. 

One of the reasons I feel at home at the AB&G is due to their history. The family owned business began in 1935, when Grandma Connelly started serving food to guests at her hotel. Now four generations later, the family tradition has still continued. Frequently, the owners will be at the restaurant helping out and checking on things. Also, the family has expanded and now owns the Mahwah Bar and Grill, which opened in 1992.

If the AB&G burned down, I would probably try to find another pub like restaurant where I could feel like at home. I like family owned restaurants because they are better run and more friendly, in my opinion. Whenever I go to the AB&G, I enjoy the good food and spending time at the restaurant. One of my favorite parts of the AB&G is that they give free popcorn that is freshly popped. It is so delicious and guests are welcome to go and get it themselves, which easily creates a home environment. The AB&G is one of my favorite places, and I would recommend it to anyone!      



No comments:

Post a Comment